Did you know Corporate Limousines of Texas does both Wine and Brewery Tours? Here are some top reasons why you might want to consider booking with us for your next trip:
1. You get to have fun, and we get to be the designated driver!
Wine and beer tours are all about the free samples. We always emphasize that safety is our number one priority, so let it be our job to make sure you and your gets get home safely. You never have to second guess yourself or someone else’s driving capacity when you already have a designated driver in place. Sit back and relax and enjoy a movie on your ride from the brewery to home or to the next stop and just enjoy the moment with your friends.
2. We have a vehicle for every group size.
Whether you have a small group of 3 or 4 people or a large party of 20, we have a vehicle that can accommodate you! Don’t want to spend money for a stretch limousine or party bus? Enjoy the trip in our executive van or passenger bus at a lower price.
3. We can customize and optimize your route.
Have a certain brewery in mind or need a few suggestions? Let us help! Your Reservationist can help you map a route that can maximize your day or find a unique place you may have never heard of.
In fact, here are some of our Top Recommendations:
- Karbach Brewing: 2032 Karbach Street, Houston
- Brash Brewing Company: 512 Crosstimbers, Houston
- Under the Radar Brewery: 1506 Truxillo Street, Houston
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company: 2000 Lyons Avenue, Houston
- Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co: 5301 Nolda Street, Houston
Wineries & Wine Bars
- Old Town Spring Tasting Room: 206 Main Street, Spring
- DUO Winery & Cider Co: 2150-A Dickinson Avenue, Dickinson
- Braman Winery and Brewery: 3421 FM 359 RD, Richmond
- French Country Wines: 2433 Bartlett Street, Houston
- Vinology: 2314 Bissonnet Street, Houston
- Red Brick Tavern: 119 Simonton Street, Conroe
- Petrol Station: 985 Wakefield Drive, Houston
- Anvil Bar & Refuge: 1424 Westheimer Rd, Houston
- The Goose’s Acre: 21 Waterway Avenue, The Woodlands
- The Flying Saucer Draught Emporium: 705 Main Street, Houston